Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hanna's...Friendship Adventures?

So I got denied insurance, cause Anthem sucks. But my parents appealed it, and now I have their most basic and lame insurance. But still! This is good.

Last night my beautiful friend Katie helped me put together a resume. Mostly we just listened to music and ate Cocoa Krispies, which is even better.

Right now I'm watching my fantastic roommate Rachael and her boyfriend Matt (basically also my roommate, to be honest) play Beatles Rock Band. It's her first time playing, and watching her face light up with pure joy playing on the easy level is really awesome.

Basically, a lot of dumb things have been happening but I'm feeling pretty good about life at this exact moment in time. I have good people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment